Aimtech is one of the reliable web hosts in Nigeria and setting up your Outlook email with us shouldn’t be a headache, but I thought it will be encouraging if we provide you with a guide. This guide is made using Outlook 2007, but it won't be of much difference with 2003 or 2010.
Lets Begin: So start your Outlook.
- When you’re in Outlook, select the “Tools” tab.
- Once there, click on “Account Setting”, then “New”.
- Select "Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP"
and Hit "Next".
- Do not type in anything on the next form, just check
“Manually configure server settings or additional server types”
and click “Next”.
- Select “Internet Email” option and click “Next”.
- Type in your email account details, User Information, put in your Name and your Email address that you are using with your Aimtech Hosting account.
- Select account type "POP3" and Incoming and Outgoing servers as: mail.[yourdomain]*replace [yourdomain] with your domain hosted with us.
- Type in your Logon Information, your Username (you@[yourdomain]) and Password.
- Click Test Account Settings (This will help check your settings if everything is correct. If the test went through without erro, click "Close" and "Next" to complete your email configuration.
- Your email is now configured with your Aimtech POP3 server and you will be receiving your emails on your outlook. If you want to force it fetch emails click on "Send/Receive" to fetch!